- A harmless procedure with application of safe bleaching agent*
- Avoid staining food, drink and smoking for 72 hours
- The in-surgery procedure takes two hours plus top-up kit for three days
- Home bleaching treatment only takes up to 10 days
- Custom-made mouthguard provided to ensure safe home application
- Mostly painless treatment**
- Lasts up to 2-3 years with good oral hygiene
- Natural-looking smile
- Whiter and brighter teeth
- Great first impression
- Look more youthful
- Improve self-confidence – personal, social and professional
- Camera-friendly smile
*Consult your dentist and check if your teeth are meanable to whitening. The degree of whitening can depend on age and initial colour of your teeth. Not every tooth can be whitened sufficiently. Bleaching does not work on crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
**Occasional tingling or a minor dull ache during or after the procedure can be resolved with an analgesic.
If you have any questions about our teeth whitening treatment call, or book an dental examination appointment today.Call 020 7621 0600