Common emergency reasons
We are the leading experts in managing dental anxiety.
- Severe toothache
- Broken crown, veneer or bridge
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Wisdom tooth pain
- Gum bleeding or loose teeth
- Bulges or knots on your gums
How to prevent emergencies
A mixture of nitrous oxide and oxygen – safe and effective to put you at ease.
- Have regular check-ups and hygiene appointments
- Keep your mouth clean, healthy and free from decay
- Wear a mouthguard during contact sports activities
- Avoid chewing on ice or hard food
Fees*Should you accept treatment and start the emergency procedure the same day, you will only pay for the treatment carried out and we will not charge emergency consultation fee.
For out of hours emergencies, please contact us on 07780 607077 or book an appointment.Call 020 7621 0600