- We listen sympathetically
- Evaluation for implant suitability
- Necessary x-rays, CT scan and study models
- Discuss treatment risks, options and costs
- Provide a written treatment plan
- Offer implants and temporary crowns placement at the same visit
- Restore function and aesthetics of a lost tooth*
- Restore stability of the bite, tooth function and full chewing ability
- With good care, implants can last a lifetime
- Stop bone loss and preserve healthy teeth
- Painless procedure with local anaesthetic and optional sedation
- Gain confidence with a natural-looking smile
- No damage to adjacent teeth
*In the case of missing teeth, consult your dentist to establish if implants are suitable for you.
FeesCost of treatment is usually split between the surgical procedure (implant, surgery, sedation, placement and temporary crown) and placement of a permanent crown three month later.
If you have any questions about our implant treatment call, or book an dental examination appointment today.Call 020 7621 0600