We believe dental health, function and aesthetics are interlinked and can affect your physical, functional and emotional well-being. This underpins our approach and philosophy.
- We listen sympathetically to our patients.
- Discuss your needs and concerns.
- Check teeth, gums, jawbones, and soft tissues.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Necessary X-rays & clinical photos.
- Check dental function & bite.
- Check for evidence of tooth grinding
- Dental and smile aesthetic issues
- Discuss treatment priorities, options and costs
- Help you overcome dental anxiety or fear
- Provide a written report/treatment plan
Fees*New patient may commonly need between 2 – 6 x-rays
If you would like a dental checkup or have any questions call us today or book an appointment.Call 020 7621 0600