Cap City Tips
Simple ways to keep your teeth healthy for life
Achieving healthy teeth takes a lifetime of care. Even if you’ve been told that you have nice teeth, it’s crucial to take the right steps every day to take care of them and prevent problems. This involves getting the right oral care products, as well as being mindful of your daily habits.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Brush properly (a poor job is as bad as not brushing).
- Floss regularly.
- Visit your dentist routinely for a checkup and cleaning.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Quit smoking. Smoking increases your risk for gum disease.
- Cut down on sugar.
- Don’t neglect your tongue.