Emergency Dentist Appointments in Liverpool Street
Conveniently located just four minutes from Liverpool Street Station, our practice is equipped to provide same-day treatments to help patients facing various dental emergencies like:
- Intense toothaches and sharp tooth pain
- Tooth sensitivity to hot and cold stimuli
- Gum infections, abscesses, or the formation of pus pockets
- Pulsating, tender and bleeding gums
- Fractured, cracked, broken and chipped teeth
- Loose teeth, or teeth that have been knocked out
- Damage to prosthetic devices like dentures
- Lost fillings and crowns
- Impacted wisdom teeth and swelling
What your appointment includes
For £180, emergency patients can expect:
- A same-day appointment
- A thorough diagnosis and assessment
- X-rays, pain relief and anaesthesia
- Immediate pain relief
- Prescriptions and a treatment plan for next steps
Walk-in patients are welcome, though it’s advisable to call ahead. No prior patient registration is necessary. If you decide to pursue treatment with us, the emergency appointment fee £180 will not be charged. Instead, you’ll only be expected to pay for your treatment.
Typical emergency treatments and what they cost
- Amalgam-free, white dental fillings from £95
- Tooth extractions from £185
- Root canals from £485
- Modern crown placement from £950
Don’t hesitate to seek dental care if you experience tooth pain lasting over two days, pain occurs when you bite down, or your teeth are sensitive, you have red, tender, or swollen gums or your jaw or cheek becomes swollen.
Schedule your emergency appointment, call 020 7621 0600.
Top-rated emergency dentist in Liverpool Street
Our address: 14 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2HE. Get directions.
- Four minutes from Liverpool Station.
- Five minutes from Bank, Moorgate, and Monument stations.
- Open early and late for your convenience.
Rated ★★★★★ 4.9 Stars on Google (194+ reviews)
Please note that emergency appointments focus exclusively on your dental emergency and do not include a comprehensive check-up.
Call 020 7621 0600 to make an appointment.
What Londoners thought about our emergency service
The moment I stepped into the clinic, the friendly receptionist – Michael, greeted me with a warm smile and efficiently took care of the check-in process. The waiting area was clean, comfortable, and featured modern decor that helped create a relaxing atmosphere. It was clear that the staff at at CapCityDental value professionalism and patient comfort.
Dr. George, the senior dental hygienist was a true expert in his field. He took the time to explain the entire cleaning process, making sure I was comfortable and informed every step of the way. Indeed, it did feel like a warm hug. Furthermore, his dental nurse Marilou was just a gem. Her gentle yet thorough approach put me at ease, and I could sense her commitment to delivering top-notch oral care. It’s evident that CapCityDental has a team that’s passionate about what they do.
What truly sets CapCityDental apart was their dedication to personalized care and patient education. The hygienist nurse took the time to discuss my oral health habits and offered valuable insights on how to improve my routine. She answered all my questions patiently, showing a genuine interest in my oral health journey. This level of individualized attention left a lasting impression on me.
In conclusion, my dental cleaning experience at CapCityDental was nothing short of outstanding. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left, I felt valued as a patient and confident in the care I received. The professionalism, expertise, and genuine concern for patient well-being were evident throughout. I wholeheartedly recommend this clinic to anyone seeking exceptional dental care in a welcoming and modern environment.
I’m already looking forward to my next visit!
Thanks to George I only require routine checkups and the odd piece of work now. Seeing George has made going to the dentist a breeze and a very happy social occasion!
I can’t recommend George highly enough. The best dentist I’ve ever had. Very attentive and caring…with exquisite attention to detail; second to none.
I should also mention that the new location in Austin Friars is a lovely calm oasis in the heart of the City. Modern health setting in a historic built environment.
Booking with us is better
- Emergency appointments are set aside daily
- Several in-house dental specialists covering all areas of dentistry
- Restorative treatments provided under one roof
- Nervous patients are offered sedation or gas and air
- Advanced practice equipment like 3D and CBCT scanner
- Faster appointments, diagnoses and assessments
- Same-day crowns are designed, made and placed within an hour