Dental check-ups London
Why biannual check-ups are important
To keep your ‘Teeth for Life’, regular dental check-ups and hygiene treatments are the best way to achieve this.
- Early-stage dental problems do not cause pain and should be detected before they do
- You can prevent gum disease and its general health implications.
- Prevent tooth loss, bone loss and advanced dental decay.
- Stop gum disease progressing to more advanced forms of the disease.
- Early diagnosis saves on treatment, time and costs.
- Regular care is a major predictor of lifelong dental health, function and aesthetics.