Replace Missing Teeth in Central London
- Lost a tooth to gum disease or age?
- Teeth that are decaying or need extracting?
- Suffering from multiple tooth loss?
- Tired of wearing dentures?
Choose an advanced solution with dental implants, the most life-like tooth replacement for missing teeth that provides life-long benefits for patients looking for a better alternative to bridges or dentures.
Cap City Dental was established in 1998 to provide the best quality preventative and aesthetic dental care for London City-based patients.
Types of dental implants Cap City Dental Offer:
- Single implants: For single tooth loss or an impacted tooth.
- Multiple implants: For two or more non-adjacent tooth loss.
- Implant dentures: Removable dentures secured by implants to replace teeth in a row.
- Implant-supported bridgework: For two or more missing teeth in a row.
- All-on-4 full arch rehabilitation: For total tooth loss cases or full arch replacement.
Implant Types & Treatments
Every reason to
- 97% success rate that prevents bone loss.
- More cost-effective in the long term compared to dentures.
- Can last a lifetime with a durability of 30 years or more.
- Requires no special care or maintenance.
- Supports the facial structure to prevent sagging.
- Do not require other healthy teeth to be affected like with bridges.
- Do not move, slip or cause sores like with dentures that cover the palate and rely on suction.
Where to start
As dental implants replace the tooth’s root, they provide better stability for your crown, bridge or denture and, at the same time, prevent facial sagging, bone loss and further tooth loss.
However, most implant types require sufficient bone in the jaw to ensure their success. All-on-4, for total tooth loss, is the only exception, which does not require bone grafts for placement due to the angle at which they’re positioned.
Therefore, as bone loss is common in patients with missing teeth for longer than six months, patients wishing to replace their teeth with conventional implants must undergo a prior consultation to see if they qualify for treatment.
During this consultation, we’ll carry out the necessary CBCT scans and X-rays to examine the health of the jaw and gums and determine if you’re ready to proceed.
The right implant dentists with the right experienceReplacing your missing teeth at our London practice will connect you to some of the city's most experienced and respected restorative dentists.
Your implant dentist:
Choosing Cap City to restore your smile means you’ll have the award-winning implantologist Dr Kleiber on your case, who is widely known for his success working on complex missing teeth cases and caring for patients with a nervous disposition.
So, there’s no need to feel concerned if you think your case is too complex or extensive – Dr Kleiber has seen and worked on it all.
As a frequent lecturer and Member of the Association of Dental Implantology (ADI), patients can rest assured they are in safe hands with Dr Kleiber, who is well-respected and often featured regularly across several industry magazines for his results.